Do you have a topic which is really important to you or an idea you wish to write an exciting article about, one that could help and or motivate other jobcircle45+ members?
If you are a registered jobcircle45+ member you benefit from not only being able to read and give input on our articles, you can also write and launch your own articles and in the process help shape and enhance the jobcircle45+ network.
Here is how it works
- To launch an article on jobcircle45+, you have to be a registered member. This you can do via this link here my-jobcircle/registrieren or by using the login button.
- Kindly mail us your articles preferably with two alternative header or title versions. Alternatively you can get in touch with us if you have some suggestion to make as regards topics, hot news or events. If you want to write an article let us know when it will be ready to go online. We will answer your mails as soon as possible
- When you write your article please consider the following:
- because of copyright law the article has to have been written entirely by you and not have appeared at any other time in any manner or form what so ever how so ever.
- in the event you article first appeared on your own blog then kindly inform us, allowing us to link our site with your blog.
- any article that you wish to launch on our site should be a minimum of 800 and a maximum of 10.000 words. All articles should have a heading and a short introduction or teaser highlighting text content. Kindly ensure that longer texts are properly formatted and light and easy to read.
- pictures that you supply with your article must be wholly owned by you, in other words pictures taken by you or pictures to which you acquired all sole and exclusive unrestricted or limited ownership rights. If this is not the case leave (the) picture(s) out, either we will fit in an appropriate picture or leave it out entirely. You can search online for copyright free or protected material in the form of pictures on websites such as Flickr.com , Unsplash.com, Pexels or at Pixabay.
- when quoting others make sure that you clearly define the source quoted and there is a clear link to the original.
- at jobcircle45+ we aim to give our members a certain added value by offering our members topics which are based on real life experiences and will assist them in “getting on” with it. Tips, advise, hints, knowledge such as how you managed a certain situation in your career. If you managed to get back on track after losing your job at 45+, how did you do it? How did you cope with the application process and job interview(s).
- It is equally exciting to hear from you how you rebuild “yourself”, did you work on your personality profile, did you adapt your job expectancy target, how did you find out what job really (would) make(s) you happy and content.Notwithstanding classical career stories are just as exciting as well as hints, tips and advice on such crucial topics as personnel, tax, and or finance that confront those of us who fall within the ambit of the so called “best ager”. Alternatively, you may just want to pass on advice, an experience and or your philosophy as best ager, on life. Like “how to go about enjoying it”!That is what the network is about, sharing and through so doing you will undoubtedly meet someone who wishes to share that which moves and or moved you.
- When you forward an article to us kindly categorise it allowing us to place it in an appropriate column and or section on our site. For instance; job search, job applications, self-employment, self-motivation etc etc. We will than take a decision on where to place your article on our website or indeed to give it an alternative allocation.
- At the end of your article kindly add a short resume about your person such as your career path or job experience or your area of working expertise.
- We will only place your article on our website and release it to our readership under our given name when you so wish. In case you have written an article which maybe of a sensitive nature we will assist you in finding and or releasing same under a pseudonym or anonymous contribution. If that´s the case kindly advise us accordingly in your email.
- When its decided that an article suits our network and will be released we will edit it before release. We reserve the right to change and or delete text headers and pictures. In case of any questions that we may have as regards your article we will be in touch with you prior to release and we will advise you of its expected release date.
- We will share your article through various social sites and ask you to do the same.
- We will forward in case we receive comments and or critique as regards your article(s) directly to you allowing you to act and or react upon same. We at jobcircle 45+ reserve the right to act and or react to/on any comments et.al. that may reach us regarding (an) article(s) written by you too. We reserve the right to adapt moderate or remove any comments that are contrary to our netiquette rules.
- As a general rule we must advise you that any articles published on our website will not be financially rewarded except when expresses verbis agreed upon in writing prior to publication. Aim is that you and those reading articles will benefit from the passing on of information, which in turn will grow and strengthen the jobcircle 45+ network and fill it with life. You can present yourself, show those interested and indeed in need of advise who and what you are and can do for the jobcicle45+ community. Maybe extend your own business network you may get some adamant followers keen to tag your column keen to see what further exciting texts and information you will be passing on next!
Journalists who want to report and write about particular relevant topics are kindly requested to clear this upfront with jobcircle45+ , by mailing us under firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your mails!
- Any article that does not fall within the abit of our netiquette rules and or copyright or other laws, that are without limitation, insulting discriminating or derogatory will not be published by us on the jobcircle45+ site. Furthermore, we must advise you that any articles containing in our opinion any form of advertising can and will not be published on our jobcircle45+ site.
We hope to have awakened your keen interest in our site and in the event you wish to place any form of advertising on jobcircle45+ , than E-Mail us under email@example.com. We would love to discuss your thoughts and ideas on this in order to find a mutually acceptable solution.